- Auditor's Assistant.
- Plan and perform audit work and related work.
- Assist auditors in completing audit documents for clients, and coordinate with auditors to perform logistics work for each audit contract.
- Participating in training programs of the Company and outside.
- Support the audit team leader in organizing and checking the accounting system, internal control system, evaluating and processing financial information.
- Always maintain good relationship with customers and develop new customers.
- Take responsibility before the auditor for the quality of the work he/she is responsible for.
- Graduated from University in Accounting, Auditing (Preferably graduate with good and good grades).
- Speak and write English fluently (Preferably knowing other foreign languages).
- Know how to use office computer software.
- Have good analytical and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team spirit, dynamism, hard work, commitment to work and progressive spirit.
- Attractive salary and bonus system based on work results
- Enjoy benefits: social insurance, health check, company trip, ...
- Participating in internal and external training courses