* Business Development (80%)
• Develop new business and long-term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
• Deep dive research and analyzing, data collecting, approach potential clients though cold calling, networking, and social media on a monthly target.
• Contribute ideas to the business development activities of RSM-DAN
• Work with BD Director and the Management Board to execute go-to-market/sales strategies in alignment with the Firm’s business growth strategies
• Participate with BD Director, Partners and Account Team (*) in preparation of proposals and bidding
• Support BD Director on account planning, client facing activities (including but not limited to setting up and following up meetings between BD Director/ Account Team and clients).
• Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars, participate meetings with clients and external vendors
• Attend the first impression meetings with clients (if any) together with BD Director and Partners.
• Support Account Team on drafting proposals and contracts drawing in more revenue from clients (if any), planning and ensuring disciplined outcomes.
• Provide and support Account Team to develop/ manage best practices to differentiate RSM to our clients.
• Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
• Produce reports and presentations to provide key updates on contacts, follow-up, pipeline, wins and revenue.
• Oversee, maintain, and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
• Equip staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
• Coach and mentor team members (if any) in overall target tracking (monthly/weekly/daily)
• Training team and supervise on conversation skills and scripts to be able to update/training (if any)
• Achieve sales goals and target/KPIs as planned and assigned.
* Marketing and Branding (15%-20%)
• Facilitate business growth and client engagements by researching and developing marketing tools and material.
• Initiate and implement client events to support business development (i.e.: organizing workshop, professional seminars, conference…)
• Participate in fulfilling requirements of RSM International on strategic sales and branding activities
• Assist the Firm’s Marketing Teams to jointly conduct market research and client survey.
• Develop, coordinate, and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
• Assist the Firm’s Marketing Teams to draft articles, press releases for the media, coordinate with the Firm’s relevant teams for technical or other supports as required.
• Report to the BD Director/Manager on the business development and marketing & branding activities performance on a weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly basis.
• Enhance awareness and understanding of client on RSM Brand name and all services lines through strategic programs, campaigns, channels
* Office Managements (0%-5%)
As assigned in short/long term by Management Board in charge of RSM-DAN, the BD Deputy Manager of RSM-DAN shall:
• Assist in managing relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord; to work with the Firm’s Accounting Team to ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Assist in organization office operations and procedures in alignment with the Firm’s Policy
• Assist in performing and submitting reports to the Management Board within the required deadlines
• Participate in contributing ideas or sharing good practice for operation of the Branch Office
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Finance or other relevant degrees, international education is a plus
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience working in Business Development or Marketing or professional services industry
• Knowledge in business development in professional services industry, especially in international environment
• Knowledge in legal, tax or audit field is encouraged
• Ability to develop and nurture effective business relationships
• Experience in business development in professional services sector
• Business negotiation and Client acquisition management
• Awareness and ability to run/ coordinate marketing and branding activities.
• Show strong market research, analytical and reports presentation skills.
• Strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, excellent project management, and good people management skills
• Strong social/technical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Ability to organize and manage events, establish, and develop networking.
• Strategic thinking and business opportunities development
• Strong Computer skills and knowledge of Office software packages (including MS Office, CRM Software…)
• Fluent English language (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
• Good at Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese is a plus
• Vietnamese nationality