INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2023
An internship at RSM is a great way to gain valuable working experience and help to advance your career path.
Undergraduate Program for Our Valuable Candidates:
Final year students or recent graduates with Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Public Finance, Business, Commerce, Banking, Law or Economic background.
We don’t need any special requirements in case you are a good fit with RSM DNA with these characteristics:
- Critical thinking
“Be U” – Be Understood at RSM with the role of:
- Intern - Audit & Assurance Services
Tax & Consulting Interns
- Intern – Tax advisory Services
- Intern - Accounting & Tax Services
- Intern - Transaction Advisory Services
- Intern - Licensing Advisory Services
- Intern - Payroll & Individual Tax Services
- Intern - Transfer Pricing Services
As an undergraduate, RSM offers you:
- A friendly, sociable and stable working environment
- Career growth and development
- Expert guidance from our Partners and other Senior leaders
- Attend soft and technical skills training
- Opportunities for potential people who may join us as official staff
Special Qualification Exemptions:
Having ACCA, CPA (VN/Australia), CFAB-ICAEW with evidence attached to the application will be EXEMPTED from CVs screening round.
- CV Screening: Passed F1/F2/F3
- Test: Passed 2 out of 3 F1/F2/F3 with IELTS 6.5 above or equivalent
- Group interview: Holding advanced Diploma or English with IELTS 6.5 above or equivalent
- Final interview: No exemption
Keep track with the timeline:
>>> This Program is only available for Ho Chi Minh City office
How to apply:
If your background meets these requirements, please submit an English or Vietnamese detailed resume and updated transcript via: email@example.com or complete the application form below.
If you need any assistance, contact:
Ms. Tú Trân – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 028.38275026 (Ext: 677)